School excursions are led by Wallara Ambassadors who share their stories. Our clients love engaging with students and we break into small groups where students can ask all sorts of questions. Excursions include a tour of the farm:
- Meet and feed the cheeky pigs – Edna and Ursula
- Cuddle the guinea pigs and rabbits
- See the most expensive ‘dunny’ in Australia
- Learn about life in the 1850s on the Sages Farm including viewing the cottage
- Spot the lake birds
- Learn the benefits of sensory experiences for people with different abilities at the sensory stations
- And finish with a yummy hot chocolate from the Potter Coffee Training Kitchen.
Teacher professional development days with team challenges and discussion groups focussing on disability in society and the classroom can be tailored to your needs.